Mr. Saqib Shahab
Director Schools (Male/Female)
Mr. Amjad Hussain
Deputy Director (Male)
Schools Sections (Male & Female) are responsible for administration and smooth functioning of the Islamabad Model Schools (187 Boys and 204 Girls Schools). Keeping in view the workload due to large number of schools, employees and students involved, Schools Wing of FDE has been divided into two sections, for Male and Female staff respectively. Each section is headed by respective Director.
Major assignments of the Schools Male / Female sections include:
- Administration of the Schools for provision of quality education
- Monitoring of the academic and administrative activities through AEOs
- Posting / Transfer, Staff Management and processing of Personal Files and sanctions
- Initiation of cases for requisition of staff from FPSC
- Preparation of Seniority Lists for various cadres and Promotion cases
- Nomination of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff for In-Service Training
- Assessment of the examination results and implementation of corrective measures
- Coordination with other agencies in connection with various activates in schools.