Ms. Riffat Jabeen
Director Quality Assurance & Academics
Roles & Responsibilities
Initiatives / Achievements
- Academic management of 424 educational institutions including all necessary policy provision and implementation inclusive but not limited to admission and promotion policy.
- Design and provision of annual activity calendar for all educational institution.
- Development and implementation of syllabus design, scheme of studies, assessment design (model papers and marking schemes).
- Management of all textbook related affairs including collection of demand, purchase and free distribution all students of Pre I to X in accordance with Article 25 A.
- Conduct of Centralized Examination (Class V and Middle Standard Examination) of all students studying in FDE’s institutions and desirous private institutions.
- Management of all matters related to change/correction of name and date of birth of students FDE’s institutions.
- Liaison with FCE, IIU and AIOU to place their Education degree graduates for teaching practices.
- Facilitation of research students/scholars to gather research data after scrutiny of their application and subject to fulfillment of requirements.
- Institutional management in relation with COVID-19 management in liaison with local health authorities, district management and implantation of related decision of NCOC and MoFEPT.
- Tele-School: An initiative in the wake of COVID-19 to provide education to the students confined to their homes due to closure of educational institutions. From planning to execution all the phases has been successfully completed by Academics wing of Federal Directorate of Education.
- Introduction of 04 years BS and 02 years ADP programs in accordance with HEC policy decision and now all the teaching learning activities have been shifted to online medium.
- Collaboration with NCC in revision of Curriculum for Class I-VIII and introduction of revised textbooks developed in accordance with this revised curriculum.
- Online Admission System has been developed and launched.
Deputy Director (Academics)
Assistant Director (Academics)