Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning for future needs of educational institutions in Islamabad.
- Development of new educational institutions to provide free education (for students from 6th to 16th Year of age) to the residents of Islamabad under Article 25-A of the Constitution of Pakistan.
- Prepare PCs for CFY PSDP for acquiring of budget allocation.
- Updating / modifying / revising PC-Is to remove the observations of Planning Commission & other departments.
- Monitoring complete project cycle.
- Collecting details of missing facilities and coordinating with Pak PWD for cost estimation for the consumption of FM Wing for acquiring of funds.
Initiatives / Achievements
- Establishment of 07 New Educational Institutions @capital cost of 2254.756 Millions
- 04 Projects based on soft component @ 504.107 Millions
STEM Education Deworming initiatives
Blended Learning Education Fellows
- Renovation and Rehabilitation of 03 Existing Educational Institutions @235.834 Millions
- Procurement and Finishing Work under Project “Upgradation of ICT High Schools” @999.061 Millions
- Project for “Provision of Basic Facilities in Educational Institutions of ICT Under FDE” @ 6916.903 Millions recently approved by CDWP