Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and Execution of trainings for all teaching staff.
- Planning and Execution of trainings for all non-teaching staff.
- Development of training material for all the trainings to be conducted during the calendar.
- Students related affairs pertaining to Academics.
- Provision of free Textbooks to students (Prep-X).
- Collection of data and Analysis of Results.
- Coordination with NCC in development of curriculum/textbooks reviews.
- Recommendation of books for libraries of educational institutions.
- Miscellaneous tasks pertaining to academics.
- Conduct of Centralized Examination (Class V and Middle Standard Examination).
- Award of Merit Scholarships
Initiatives / Achievements
- Tele-School: An initiative in the wake of COVID-19 to provide education to the students confined to their homes due to closure of educational institutions. From planning to execution all the phases has been successfully completed by Academics wing of Federal Directorate of Education.
- Introduction of 04 years BS and 02 years ADP programs in accordance with HEC policy decision and now all the teaching learning activities have been shifted to online medium.
- Collaboration with NCC in revision of Curriculum for Class I-VIII and introduction of revised textbooks developed in accordance with this revised curriculum.
- Online Admission System has been developed and launched.